标签
Mmm, mmm
I will see you off now
目送你的远去
Down the back of the ridge
翻越葱郁山脊之后
There's just something that I got to show you
只是又想与你一同分享的秘史
There is domer and there's rot
话语已然腐烂成泥
And the common case
一如往常
It ain't nothing what you say is true
而你却满口风流
With your long arms, try
但还请助我一臂之力
And just give some time
借以时光的推移
Presently, it does include my dues
这是我应得的回馈
Ain't your standard premonitions
那些缠绵与缱绻
All this phallic repetition
难道不是标准预兆吗
Boy, you tell yourself a tale or two
谈几个故事聊以宽慰吧
Man like you
正如你一般 皆为虚妄
Man, improve
皆为虚妄之物
Well, I know that we set off for a common place
我深谙前往此地稀疏之地
(And the lines have run too deep)
道路艰难且长
How much caring is there of some American love
多少支离破碎的美国情事
When there's lovers sleeping in your streets?
多少失心人醉倒街上?
So Cerberus Ride!
让我们携手渡过冥河
Bring those dead alive
带着魂灵重见阳光
Like Pirate Jenny on the Black Freighter
譬如哪海盗船上的珍妮姑娘
It'll be a long day of fixing
想必那一日也是漫长的吧
Make something else your mission
只得寻求他物消磨时光
Boy, why this ****'s so hard to cue?
难道这一切皆幻梦一场?
Man like you
如你一般虚妄
How you do?
近来可好
Na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Hey
近来可好