Ivory Tower
Blackmore\'s Night
标签
I stood upon the Ivory Tower
伫立在这象牙塔之巅
As far as I could see
此处能远眺万里河山
The winds that blew from out of the trees were calling out to me
微风透过叶隙 轻声将我呼唤
Curtains blew in the Ivory Tower
那风儿摇动着象牙塔的窗帘
Willows start to bend
调皮地把河畔垂柳的腰吹弯
The ravens flew to escape the fury as the storm descends...
狂风骤雨将至 野鸦纷飞逃窜
I followed fortune 'round the tower
传说象牙塔里埋藏稀世珍宝
Searching in vain
一切只是徒劳却仍拼命翻找
For through the mist 'round the old stone tower I only found rain
最终只寻得淅沥雨滴 象牙塔边迷雾环绕
And though the cold, cold Ivory Tower was stony through and through
四周气息虽凛冽冰冷 象牙塔仍端庄古老
I laid and dreamed on a featherbed, my dream was of you
躺在天使温暖的羽翼上 做了一个关于你的梦
My dream was of you...
梦中沉淀着你的容貌...
All time waiting
我在守望一个契机
As the sun doth set in the haze
朝阳接受着薄雾的洗礼
All time waiting
我在等待一个奇迹
Every hour feels like a day...oh...
时间仿佛也停止了呼吸...
I feared not in the Ivory Tower
我不敢离开象牙塔寸步
Imprisonment you'll find
请来我身边吧 拯救这个囚徒
It lies within your heart your soul,your spirit and your mind
你的真情和意志 我在此处
It lies within your heart, your soul , your spirit and your mind...