Little Monkey Rides on the Little Donkey
落日飞车
标签
“I’m pretty tired.”, the monkey said to me,
我真的够累了,精明猴跟我说道
I see nothing from your eyes, cause we know
在你眼里什么也看不到,因为我们知道
something here is changed and time won’t go back.
有些东西变了就变了,时光总是一去不复返
“I’ll keep that in mind.”, the donkey said,
这话我会铭记于心的,呆头驴说道
I see something from your eyes, cause we know
我在你眼里发现了些什么,因为我们知道
nothing here is changed but you don’t go back.
这里什么也没有变,但你也不回首过往
I’m so worried that's why I need some blues,
我有点焦躁过头了,所以我才要来点蓝调,
Oh baby, here is a story about why I need some blues.
哦 宝贝,这就是《为什么我要来点蓝调》的故事
Trying to satisfy you, yeah baby that’s my blues.
只想让你高兴高兴,没错宝贝 这是我的蓝调
Yeah~ Little monkey rowed a boat and saw the water flow,
耶~小猴划着一叶小舟看到河水流过
it tried some delicious meals as you need it before,
在你饿肚子前就尝了美味的佳肴
trying to satisfy you, yeah babe that’s my blues.
只想让你高兴高兴,没错宝贝 这是我的蓝调