Stairway To Heaven
Led Zeppelin
标签
There's a lady who's sure
有一位女士坚信
All that glitters is gold
所有熠熠生辉的都是好东西
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
她正在买一个通往天堂的阶梯
When she gets there she knows
当她到达了她才意识到
If the stores are all closed
是否所有商店都关闭了
With a word she can get what she came for.
只需要一个字就可以买到自己想要的东西
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
哦 哦 她正在买一个通往天堂的阶梯
There's a sign on the wall
墙上有一个符号
But she wants to be sure
但是她想确信
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
因为你知道 片言只语有多种理解
In a tree by the brook
在溪边的树丛里
There's a songbird who sings,
有一只唱歌的鸣禽
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
有时候 我们所有的思想都充满疑惑
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
哦 那是我迷惑
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
哦 那是我迷惑
There's a feeling I get
当我眺望西方
When I look to the west,
我捕捉到一种感觉
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
我的心在哭泣 想要离开
In my thoughts I have seen
在我的思绪里 我看到了
Rings of smoke through the trees,
穿过树丛的烟圈
And the voices of those who stand looking.
和那些眺望者的声音
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
哦 那是我迷惑
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.
哦 那真使我迷惑
And it's whispered that soon
并且很快 有传言说
If we all call the tune
如果我们都发出命令
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
那么 吹笛者将指引我们如何定调
And a new day will dawn
新的一天将展露曙光
For those who stand long
为了那些伫立的人们
And the forests will echo with laughter.
而森林里将回荡着笑声
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
如果在你的灌木丛中有一阵忙乱
Don't be alarmed now,
现在不要惊慌
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
那只是五月皇后准备的一次大扫除
Yes, there are two paths you can go by
是的你有两条路可以走
But in the long run
但从长远来看
There's still time to change the road you're on.
是时间改变你所在的道路了
And it makes me wonder.
那使我迷惑
Your head is humming and it won't go
你的头在嗡嗡作响并且挥之不去
In case you don't know,
以防你不知道
The piper's calling you to join him,
那吹笛者正呼唤你的加入
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow,
亲爱的女士 你听见那风声呼啸了吗
And did you know
你知道吗
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
你的天梯随着呢喃的风伸展
And as we wind on down the road
而当我们沿着道路曲折前行时
Our shadows taller than our soul.
身影比灵魂还要长
There walks a lady we all know
这来了一位女士 我们都认识
Who shines white light and wants to show
她闪耀着白光 想要展示
How ev'rything still turns to gold.
一切事物从来都是如何成为金子的
And if you listen very hard
如果你用心聆听
The tune will come to you at last.
这曲调最终将为你吹
When all are one and one is all
既然万物一体而一为万物
To be a rock and not to roll.
要成为一个磐石而不要滚动
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
而她正在买一个天梯