标签
Talk to me now I'm older
和我谈谈吧 我现在已经长大啦
Your friend told you 'cause I told her
你朋友这么告诉你 因为我曾经这么告诉她
Friday nights have been lonely
周五的夜晚(本该出去玩)寂寞孤独
Change your plans and then phone me.
如果你改变了计划 就打我的电话吧
We could go and get 40s
我们可以出门 找四十年代的感觉
**** goin' to that party
什么也不管 去那种派对
Oh really, your folks are away now?
真的吗 你的死党现在都不在你身边?
Alright, let's go, you convinced me.
好吧 那我们走吧 你说服我了
12:51 is the time my voice
12:51就是那个
Found the words i sought...
我的声音找到我一直追寻的话语的时刻
Is it this stage I want?
此刻是我想要的吗?
The world is shutting out...for us.
这个世界...把我们拒之门外
We were tense for sure,
我们曾因为确定的事而紧张兮兮
But we was confident...
可那时我们是自信的...
Kiss me now that I'm older
亲吻我吧 我现在长大啦
I won't try to control you
我不会是这控制你
Friday nights have been lonely
周五的夜晚(本该出去玩)寂寞孤独
Take it slow but don't warn me
让我们慢慢地享受它 但是不要恐吓我
We'd go out and get 40s
我们可以出门 找四十年代的感觉
Then we'd go to some party
然后我们去参加一些派对
Oh really, your folks are away now?
真的吗 你的死党现在都不在你身边?
Alright I'm coming...
好吧我这就来...
I'll be right there.
我会去那儿的