标签
Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you
每一天 我都想象着能和你在一起的未来
In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you
笔在手,只谱写我与你的诗篇
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
墨泗流 汇作漆黑的深潭
Just move your hand - write the way into his heart!
尽挥洒 直到刻进他的心中!
But in this world of infinite choices
怎奈何 在这无限选择的世界上
What will it take just to find that special day?
应怎样 才能寻到那特殊的一天?
What will it take just to find that special day?
应怎样 才能寻到那特殊的一天?
Have I found everybody a fun assignment to do today?
今天我交给大家的课外作业有趣么?
When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway
你在时,我们做的一切对她们而言都是那么的有趣
When I can't even read my own feelings
当我连自己的心都看不透时
What good are words when a smile says it all?
微笑足矣 又何必言语?
And if this world won't write me an ending
倘若这世界不能为我谱写结局
What will it take just for me to have it all?
该怎样,我才能拥有这一切呢?
Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?
我的笔是否只能为所爱之人写下刻薄之语?
Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?
爱是该将你占有,还是让你自由?
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
墨滴落 如同黑色的泪水
How can I write love into reality?
应如何?才能将真实的爱诉说
If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat
是不是因为我听不到你的心跳声
What do you call love in your reality?
你的世界究竟称何为爱?
And in your reality, if I don't know how to love you
如果在你的世界,我不知道该如何去爱你
I'll leave you be
我将离你而去