Rewrite The Stars
Zac Efron
标签
You know I want you
你知道我对你的渴望
It's not a secret I try to hide
我并不想隐瞒任何人
I know you want me
我知道你也想要我
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
所以不要说我们束手无措
You claim it's not in the cards
你说我们机会渺茫
But fate is pulling you miles away
命运将我们分隔千里
And out of reach from me
让我触及不到你
But you're here in my heart
可你一直在我心底
So who can stop me if I decide
我心意已决 没人能将我阻挡
That you're my destiny?
你就是我的命中注定
What if we rewrite the stars?
如果我们能改写过去
Say you were made to be mine
告诉全世界你注定属于我
Nothing could keep us apart
没什么能将我们分离
You'd be the one I was meant to find
你就是我寻找的那个唯一
It's up to you, and it's up to me
你来决定 我来决定
No one can say what we get to be
没人能左右我们的未来
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
为何不改写我们的过去
Maybe the world could be ours
或许世界会为我们动容
Tonight
就在今晚
You think it's easy
你在痴人说梦
You think I don't want to run to you
我也想飞奔投入你的怀抱
But there are mountains
然而现实困难重重
And there are doors that we can't walk through
我们注定无法冲破这些牢笼
I know you're wondering why
我知道你会疑惑
Because we're able to be
我们可以不顾他人
Just you and me
眼中只有彼此
Within these walls
在我们的小小世界里
But when we go outside
但一旦我们走出
You're going to wake up
你就会清醒地看到
And see that it was hopeless after all
剩下的只有无助与绝望
No one can rewrite the stars
没人可以改写过去
How can you say you'll be mine?
要如何证明你只属于我
Everything keeps us apart
一切都会将我们分离
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
我并不是你要寻找的那个唯一
It's not up to you
你决定不了
It's not up to me
我也无能为力
When everyone tells us what we can be
当所有人都能看到我们的未来
How can we rewrite the stars?
要如何改写我们的过去
Say that the world can be ours
让这个世界为我们动容
Tonight
就在今晚
All I want is to fly with you
我只想与你一同翱翔
All I want is to fall with you
即使坠落此生也要携手共度
So just give me all of you
所以将你的全部交付于我
It feels impossible
这不可能
It's not impossible
没什么不可能
Is it impossible?
真的可以吗
Say that it's possible
一切皆有可能
How do we rewrite the stars?
要如何改写我们的过去
Say you were made to be mine?
告诉全世界你只属于我
Nothing can keep us apart
没什么能将我们分离
Cause you are the one I was meant to find
因为你就是我寻找的那个唯一
It's up to you
你来决定
And it's up to me
我来决定
No one can say what we get to be
没人能左右我们的未来
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
为何不改写我们的过去
Changing the world to be ours
让全世界为我们而改变
You know I want you
你知道我对你的渴望
It's not a secret I try to hide
我并不想隐瞒任何人
But I can't have you
可我无法拥有你
We're bound to break and
我们注定分离
My hands are tied
而我却无能为力