标签
Change, like the wind, like the water, like skin
世间的变化 如同风 如同水 如同肌肤
Change, like the sky, like the leaves, like a butterfly
世间的变化 像天空 像树叶 像一只蝶
Would you live forever, never die
你会长存于世 永不死去吗
While everything around passes?
而周遭的一切都会消逝
Would you smile forever, never cry
你会永远欢笑 永不落泪吗
While everything you know passes?
而你所知的一切都会消逝
Death's like a door to a place we've never been before
死亡 就像一扇通往新世界的大门
Death, like space, the deep sea, a suitcase
死亡 如同宇宙 如同深海 也如同手提箱
Would you stare forever at the sun
你会永远凝视着烈日吗
Never watch the moon rising?
而从不注视着皎月升起
Would you walk forever in the light
你会永远在光明中行走吗
To never learn the secret of the quiet night?
而永远无从知晓寂静夜晚的秘密
Still, like a stone, like a hill, like home
静默 如同一块石头 一座小山 像家一般
Still, what I find is you are always on my mind
然而 我发现着 你久久萦绕在我的脑海
Could I feel happy for you
我会为你感到欢乐吗
When I hear you talk with her like we used to?
当我耳闻你同她自在交谈 就像我们过去那般
Could I set everything free
我会对一切释然吗
When I watch you holding her the way you once held me?
当我望见你紧紧抱住她 就像曾经我们那般
Change, like the sky, like the leaves, like a butterfly
世间的变化 像天空 像树叶 像一只蝶
Death, like a door, to a place we've never been before
死亡 就像一扇通往新世界的大门
Would you live forever, never die
你会长存于世 永不死去吗
While everything around passes?
而周遭的一切都会消逝
Would you smile forever, never cry?
你会永远欢笑 永不落泪吗