Flags
Flags
Coldplay
标签
Talk among the skeletons this morning
晨间与围坐的骷髅们交谈
Aside from all the medicine and health
除开药物和健康先不说
If you could do it all again, would you do it all the same?
如果一切还能重来 你是否会如出一辙?
Is there something that you'd tell your former self?
又是否有什么后言 想告诉以前的自己?
There were those that wished they'd spun upon a jukebox
有些人希望自己能在点唱机旁欢舞一曲
There were pirates who had never seen the sea
也有些海盗从未见过大海的模样
But the one recurring theme, the one recurring dream they had
但他们都有着同一个梦想 梦想的主题始终如一
Was to be whatever they wanted to be
就是活成他们自己想要的模样
To be Pyotr Tchaikovsky
成为那彼得·柴可夫斯基(俄罗斯的古典音乐家)
To be free like everyone else
成为那无拘无束中的一员
There will be no flags to warn me, no!
我不需要为自己竖起戒律的旗帜
'Cause I just want to be myself
因为 我只想做我自己
You may telephone in by a ouija
或许你可以用通灵牌取得联系
Is there any advice that you could give?
期盼着会得到一些好的建议
When you know you're not like them
当你意识到自己与他们不同
Do you know La Varsovienne?
你可曾听过华沙工人曲?(一首关于爱国之类的法国曲子)
I know that I am living, but can you show me how to live?
我知道自己在吸气吐气 但你能否教我怎么活出自己?
And the Holy Roman Army
神圣的罗马军队啊
Said your heart beats like everyone else
他们曾说 你与他人别无差异 都拥有着一颗跳动的心
You don't need no flags to tell you who you are, so say
你并不需要为自己竖起任何旗帜
I just want to be myself
我只想 做自己
La-la-la-la la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
There's an aura that surrounds me
有一种光环时刻笼罩着我
There's a different kind of wealth
这也是一笔别样的财富
And I don't need flags to know you're really something
我不需要任何标签去知晓你的五彩缤纷
And I just love you for yourself
我只爱那 最真实的你
Oh, I just love you for yourself
我只爱那 最真实的你
La-la-la-la la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la la-la-la-la la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la la-la-la-la la-la-la-la