Seasons in the Sun
Seasons in the Sun
Black Box Recorder
标签
Goodbye to you, my trusted friend.
再见了 我的挚友
We've known each other since we were nine or ten.
我们从十岁左右就认识了
Together we've climbed hills and trees,
我们一起爬山爬树
learned of love and ABC's,
一起学习爱与字母
skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.
共同经历成长的伤痛
Goodbye, my friend.
再见了 我的朋友
It's hard to die
离开你真的很难
when all the birds are singing in the sky.
当所有的鸟儿都在天空尽情歌唱
Now that spring is in the air
所有的花儿都盛开烂漫
pretty boys are everywhere.
美丽的男孩儿随处可见
Think of me and I'll be there.
想想我 我就要去那里了
Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me.
再见了 爸爸 请为我祈祷吧
I was the black sheep of the family.
我像是家中的害群之马一般
You tried to teach me right from wrong.
你试着教我分清是非
Too much wine and too much song.
我却沉迷于酒乐
Wonder how I got along.
真不知我是如何过来的
Goodbye, papa.
再见了 爸爸
It's hard to die when all the birds are singing in the sky.
当所有的鸟儿都在天空尽情歌唱 离开你真的很难
Now that the spring is in the air,
闻到了初春的气息
Little children everywhere.
到处都会是孩子的身影
When you see them, I'll be there.
当你看着他们 我就会在那里
Goodbye, Michelle, my precious one.
再见了 Michelle 我的小宝贝
You gave me love and helped me find the sun.
你给予了我爱和阳光
And every time that I was down,
每当我沮丧的时候
you would always come around,
你总是陪在我身边
and get my feet back on the ground.
让我重拾信心
Goodbye, Michelle.
再见了 Michelle
It's hard to die when all the birds are singing in the sky
当所有的鸟儿都在天空尽情歌唱 离开你真的很难
Now that spring is in the air,
闻到了初春的气息
with the flowers everywhere,
所有的花儿都盛开烂漫
I wish that we could both be there.
我希望我们能一起享受春光
We had joy, we had fun,
我们曾有过欢声笑语
we had seasons in the sun,
我们曾一起度过阳光四季
but the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time.
但我们一起爬山的美好时光 都已一去不返
We had joy, we had fun,we had seasons in the sun,
我们曾有过欢声笑语 我们曾一起度过阳光四季
but the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach.
但我们所接触的星辰 根本就微不足道