标签
Maybe sooner or later, I can fall in love with a leaf
如果一个时间 我能爱上一片树叶
Then in another future, I'll be able to love someone
那么一个未来 我也能爱上某个人
He may read the poems by Shelley, or be far away, other planet
他或读着雪莱的诗篇 或者遥远 来自星间
He's allowed to give kiss in my face, take me to a brand new day
我将允许他亲吻我的的面 带我前往明天
I drown so deep in the sorrow I can't forget.
我曾在悲伤中流连 无法忘却
At that time my hope and dream got totally fell to break.
那一天现实与梦想无情地被撕裂
Colors means nothing to me, day and night have no differences.
色彩于我不过于无物 昼与夜失去了区别
Don't know how I can pretend, to be one of those walking dead.
却不知该如何伪装 成为行尸们的一员
Something keeps occupying my whole brain, should be called fear, corroding my mind
恐惧萦绕在我的心间 不曾衰减 占据一切
Can't even feel the hate anymore, or the pallid will to die.
就连恨也失去了知觉 死的欲望都终结
When I hear the lullaby, I start to cry for my dying right.
当我听见摇篮曲 我哭泣 为消亡的正义
Vultures always fly in my sky,
秃鹫在我天际 盘旋飞行
People all sigh, in the way I can't understand.
人们叹息 用他们晦涩的话语
I want to live as a child in the Neverland,
我想如孩子般生活在童话中
Where baddies will get punished for their horrible lies
所有谎言和恶意都被判处极刑
I'll be willing to pay out all things I have
我愿付出我的一切尝试追寻
Just for regaining an illusion as if I'm still alive.
仅为自欺我仍活着如同一个倒影
Before the sunset my heart is gonna catch fire
心脏代替烈日灼烧 如同烈焰
Is there a chance that I can try to struggle one more time
我是否有机会能在挣扎一遍