Goodnight
Foreverinmotion
标签
Sometimes I almost forget these weary bones.
偶尔忘却疲惫的躯体
Watching children play in the park
看孩子们在公园嬉戏
Under these old familiar trees.
在熟稔老树的阴影里
They help me feel the glow of my youth.
我感受到年轻的气息
So many years have fallen between that boy
那么多时光随风而逝
And this ghost I am to you.
我是没有灵魂的胴体
It's a bittersweet closing of the blinds,
心灰意冷后悲欣交集
Where the sunlight cast upon the world
明媚的阳光播撒大地
dims on the inside.
我的内心却晦暗无比
And all the pieces that once made up who you are
我生命中的琐碎点滴
Fade with the darkness of each love who dies before.
都随着你的离世消失
Look at me.
看看现在沉沦的自己
I'm a lifetime of memories.
我只有一辈子的回忆
Looking back so far, so longingly
多么渴望能回到往昔
At you my darling.
欣赏如沉鱼落雁的你
You're so beautiful in this photograph.
相片中的你动人美丽
In every moment we ever saved.
我们珍藏的每个瞬息
And you were beautiful when you said goodbye
你说再见都十分好听
three years ago today.
三年前那同样的日子
When you're young, you never believe the story ends.
你太年轻而不会相信
That you'll one day out-live your fairytales
你并没有活在童话里
And lay to rest your dearest friends.
一切归罪于你的闺蜜
Tomorrow was my crutch and it collapsed under the weight
我的世界将分崩离析
Of all the things I never said before it was too late.
未说的话已为时晚矣
Summer is over and now I feel it in my bones.
夏日过后的寒意侵袭
Alone in the dark.
漫漫长夜难眠的孤寂
Alone in the cold.
瑟瑟寒风冰冷的鼻息
The sunlight is a candle
阳光就好似一缕烛火
Dieing down in the quiet sky.
在静谧的天空中消褪
Goodnight dear world.
晚安可爱的花花世界
Goodnight old trees.
晚安茂盛的陈年老树
Goodnight, and goodbye.
晚安再见我亲爱的你