sustain++;
sustain++;
Mili
标签
If abstraction is the definition of beauty
如果说事物的抽象化才是美的定义
Are those of us chasing after clarity
那些追寻明确的我们
A representation of ugly?
是否象征着丑陋?
CALL ME MOMMY
唤我为母亲
JUST LIKE YOUR FANTASY
就像你的幻想
There is no crime in ideality
理想无罪
MUX>>>DEMUX
MUX>>>DEMUX
Can't you understand me?
你难道不理解我吗?
I'm not mine NAND I'm not yours
我不属于我 NAND 我也不属于你
Ah

This could end right here if you don't let it out
若不表达心意便无法结束
Let it out
表达出来吧
Give up or give me your all
放弃还是把你的全部交给我
Tell me now
现在告诉我吧
Tell me now
现在告诉我吧
If we can be completely simulated
若我们能够被完全模拟
Do we need a real reality?
那我们还需要真正的现实吗?
Don't let words die let love run dry
别让言语逝去让爱情干涸
Like what we did to the rivers we killed off in our near future
就像我们在未来杀死了河流
Ah

And mumble some stupid stuff
然后呢喃着愚蠢的事物
Like
就像
“I saw it coming”
“我看到它来了”
Pretend it's not happening
却假装无事发生
Us losers do nothing so winners keep winning
因为我们败者一事无成所以胜者势如破竹
Sit
坐好
Fetch your leash
别松开链条
DICTATED ECONOMY
专属经济
Show me
给我看看
Your belly
你的肚皮
FORGOTTEN ECOLOGY
遗忘生态
Stay
别动
Okay eat
好了 吃吧
HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY
人类心理
good boy
好孩子
Here's a treat
这是奖励
HUNGRY FOR ENERGY
饥饿能量
We are searching
我们在搜寻
Following our human instincts
遵循人类的直觉
Looking for ghosts of the non-existing kind
寻找不存在的幽灵
Who make us whole from the very beginning
是谁从最开始使我们完整
We keep chasing
我们不断追寻
Dreaming about the perfect being
梦想着完美的存在
Perfect parents who are non-existing
完美的父母并不存在
Our bodies grew our minds stayed the same
我们的肉身成长可灵魂却保持不变
Now darling where do we go from here?
亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?
Now darling where do we go from here?
亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?
Now darling where do we go from here?
亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?
Darling darling
亲爱的 亲爱的
Hey honey where do we go from here?
嘿 甜心 我们要去哪?
Hey honey where do we go from here?
嘿 甜心 我们要去哪?
Now darling where do we go from here?
亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?
Now darling where do we go from here?
亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?
To where?
去哪里?
CALL ME DADDY
呼我为父亲
WHERE'S YOUR “YES SIR” & “PLEASE”?
你的“是的 先生”&“请”呢?
That's the only vocabulary you need
MUX>>>DEMUX
MUX>>>DEMUX
Can't you understand me?
你听懂了吗?
You turn my screen #0000ff
打开我的屏幕#0000ff
We could end right here if you'd just let us fall
我们结束吧 如果你成了我们的绊脚石
Let us fall
拖累了我们
No tears no regrets
无泪无憾
No zero-days at our fault
我们的错误没有零日
Hear me out
听我说
It's a perfect plan
我有个完美的计划
If you'd just
如果你
SHUT UP
闭嘴
SHUT UP
闭嘴
Then maybe you'll see what I've endured now
然后你也许就能看到我现在所忍受的
Hear me out
听我说
LILULILALULALULA
哩噜哩啦噜啦噜啦
It's all just sunk cost I know
我知道这都是沉没成本
But I'm not ready to stop
不过我还没准备结束
I don't want to stop
我不想结束