A Day In The Life (Remastered)
A Day In The Life (Remastered)
The Beatles
标签
I read a news today, oh boy,
今天我读到一则新闻,噢天呐
About a lucky man who made a grade,
是关于一位功绩显赫的幸运儿的新闻
And though the news was rather sad,
虽然这则新闻令人相当悲伤
Well, I just had to laugh.
但是我忍不住笑出了声
I saw the photograph.
我看着这个图片
He blew his mind out in a car,
他精神恍惚地坐在车里
He didn't notice that the lights have changed,
他没注意到信号灯已经变了
A crowd of people stood and stared,
一群人驻足围观
They've seen his face before,
先前他们见过他
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords.
只是没人确定他是否来自上议院
I saw a film today, oh boy,
今天我看了一部电影,噢天呐
The English army had just won the war,
是一部关于英国军队刚刚获得战争胜利的电影
A crowd of people turned away,
一群人扭头离去
But I just had a look,
但我只能继续观看
Having read a book, I'd like to turn you on...
我曾看过一本关于这场战争的书,希望令你神魂颠倒
Woke up, fell out of bed,
醒醒吧,从床上爬起
dragged a comb across my head,
用梳子梳理头发
found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
然后下楼 喝一杯咖啡提神
and looking up I noticed I was late.
抬头看看时间 我注意到我已经迟到
Found my coat and grabbed my hat,
赶紧找出大衣 戴上帽子
made the bus in seconds flat,
几秒内赶上巴士
found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
然后上楼 抽一支烟
and somebody spoke and I went into a dream
有人在说话 我却迷迷糊糊进入了梦乡
I read a news today, oh boy,
今天我读到一则新闻,噢天呐
four thousand holes in Blackburn Lancashire,
在兰开郡的布莱克本有4000个坑坑洼洼
and though the holes were rather small,
虽然这些坑洼相当小
they had to count them all,
他们不得不把它数清楚
now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall,
现在他们知道需要多少个这样的坑洼能填满阿尔伯特音乐厅
I'd love to turn you on.
我很乐意令你神魂颠倒