What Else Can I Do? (From
What Else Can I Do? (From "Encanto"/Soundtrack Version)
Diane Guerrero
标签
I just made something unexpected
我种出了一只意想不到的东西
Something sharp
带刺的
Something new
新奇的
It's not symmetrical or perfect
并不对称或完美
But it's beautiful
但它有种残缺美
And it's mine
它属于我
What else can I do?
我还能做些什么?
Bring it in, bring it in
抱一下,过来抱一下
(Good talk!) Bring it in, bring it in
(说得好)快过来抱一下
What else can I do?
我还能做些什么?
(Let's walk!) Bring it in, bring it in
(我们走)抱一下,过来抱一下
(Free hugs!) Bring it in, bring it in
(免费拥抱)快过来抱一下
I grow rows and rows of roses
我种下一排排的玫瑰花
Flor de mayo
五月的鲜花
By the mile
繁花似锦
I make perfect, practiced poses
我能摆出完美无缺的姿势
So much hides behind my smile
在我微笑的背后隐藏着太多辛酸
What could I do if I just grew what I was feeling in the moment?
如果我只在乎我当下的感受,我还能做什么?
(Do you know where you're going? Whoa!)
(你知道你前路的方向吗?哇哦!)
What could I do if I just knew it didn't need to be perfect?
如果不需要做到这么完美,我还能做什么?
It just needed to be? And they let me be?
做真实的自己还是按别人的想法来活?
A hurricane of jacarandas
一场蓝花楹飓风
Strangling figs (Big!)
扼杀了无花果(好大的飓风)
Hanging vines (This is fine)
悬挂着的藤曼(这很好)
Palma de cera fills the air as I climb
空气中弥漫蜡棕榈(哥伦比亚的国树)的味道
And I push through
我全力以赴向上攀爬
What else can I do?
我还能做什么呢?
Can I deliver us a river of sundew?
我能变出一条茅膏菜的河吗?
Careful, it's carnivorous, a little just won't do
小心点,它(茅膏菜)是食虫科植物,这可不行
I wanna feel the shiver of something new
我想要感受新事物带来的战栗感
I'm so sick of pretty
我厌倦了美丽
I want something true, don't you?
更喜欢真实的东西,难道你不是吗?
You just seem like your life's been a dream
你的生活仿佛一场梦
Since the moment you opened your eyes
从你醒来的那一刻
(How far do these roots go down?)
(这些根能往下伸到多远?)
All I know are the blossoms you grow
我知道你能让百花盛开
But it's awesome to see how you rise
看到你的魔法成就 我感觉太棒了
How far can I rise?
可我何时才能达到你的高度
Through the roof, to the skies
穿越屋顶,冲上云霄
Let's go!
出发
A hurricane of jacarandas (Whoo!)
一场蓝花楹飓风(哇)
Strangling figs (Go!)
扼杀了无花果(出发)
Hanging vines (Grow!)
悬挂着的藤曼(快快生长)
Palma de cera fills the air as I climb
空气中弥漫蜡棕榈(哥伦比亚的国树)的味道
And I push through
我全力以赴向上攀爬
What else, what else?
还有什么?还有什么吗?
What can you do when you are deeply, madly, truly in the moment?
当你心无旁鹜全身心投入的那一刻,你能做什么?
(Seize the moment, keep goin')
(活在当下,步履不停)
What can you do when you know who you wanna be isn't perfect?
当你发现自己认准的目标并不完美,你还能做什么?
But I'll still be okay
但我会安然无恙
Hey, everybody clear the way (Whoo!)
嘿,别挡道 全都给我让开(哇)
I'm coming through with tabebuia
我正在穿过风铃木(美洲地区的一种树木)
(She's coming through with that booyah!)
(她做到了!)
Making waves (Making waves)
乘风破浪(披荆斩棘)
Changing minds (You've changed mine)
活出真我(你让我找回了真实的自己)
The way is clearer 'cause you're here, and well
前路光明,只因为你在这儿
I owe this all to you
这一切都要归功于你
What else can I do?
我还能做什么?
Show 'em what you can do
快秀出你的绝活
What else can I do?
我还能做什么?
There's nothing you can't do
你无所不能 所向披靡
What else can I do?
我还能做什么?!