Only
Only
NF
标签
I can't be the only one who’s lonely tonight
我不是今夜唯一的孤独患者
I can't be the only—
我不是唯一一个

Yeah, does anybody feel like me?
Yeah,有人能和我感同身受吗?
Show of hands, I don't need a lot, I just wanna find my peace
举起手给我看看,我不需要太多,只想获得些许安慰
Yeah, why you throwin’ rocks, oh, you wanna kill my dreams?
Yeah,你为何朝我扔石头,oh,想扼杀我的梦想?
Okay, tell me everything I'm not
Okay,告诉我我配不上这些
You think I didn't know those things?
你以为我不知道你说的那些东西?
Always been a little lost and I still might be
看上去总是有点失落, 是的我有时仍会那样
Life's hard, but it's okay (It's okay)
日子过得艰难,但我还能承受
Watchin' the comments feels like I'm at a court date
看着这些评论,我还以为到了自己的审判日
How could I complain
我该如何去抱怨
With a house like this and a car like that in the driveway?
在路边住着这样的房子,开着破烂的车?
Half of what I say
我的话已说了一半了
Kinda feels like a dream that I’m gonna wake from someday
在某一天我也会从似梦似醒的生活中醒来
Wishin’ that I'd pray
到了那时,希望我仍然会去祈祷
A little more often and put more time into my faith
把更多的精力和时间投入到我的信仰之中
Travel in my brain, woo, might find damage and no grace
在我脑海里遨游,woo,会发现那些被伤害过和没有怜悯的地方
Things that I hold on to, but I won’t say things that I won't let go
那些我不曾开口却坚信的事,一定会给个交代
So I chain my soul to the heartbreak
正因如此,我无法从心碎的事中脱身
Havin' a nice day, that's not a average in my case
度过愉快的一天,这对我来说并不轻松
Don’t like cameras in my face; glamour, it's all fake
别拿相机对着我拍照;什么魅力,都是假的
Love my job, but it might seem odd that I'm here 'cause I hate fame
热爱我的工作,但在我这儿听起来却很奇怪,因为我厌恶名气
Yeah, pay my debt to me, throwin' threats at me
Yeah,为自己欠下的事买单,与危险常伴
They can't tell, disconnectin' me, it's affectin' me
他们不会说与我切断联系,这些正影响着我
Hide that well, they'll write checks to me, but don't check on me
藏好吧,他们会写账单给我,但却不会关心我
By myself, always questioning what comes next for me
独自一人,总质疑着接下来会发生什么
I can't be the only—
我不是今夜的唯一—

No, I can't be the only one who's lonely tonight
不,我不是今夜的唯一孤独患者
No, I can't be the only—
不,我不是唯一那个

Yeah, if you made a list of people that you trusted would you put your name down?
Yeah,列出你信任人的名单,你会将你的名字放在其中吗?
Do you know who you are when you look at life and you talk about yours, do you feel proud?
当你着眼生活,和别人谈论自己时会感到自豪吗?(孤独)
Are you leaving a mark, or scared to make a bad impression so you just go hide in the dark?
当你留下污点,或害怕留下坏印象时,难道就只躲藏在黑暗之中吗?(孤独)
Livin' and playin' a part, knowin' regret'll come back up tomorrow
在生活中扮演着自己的角色,知道遗憾在黎明之时会再来
That's what it does, ain't it? Don't know what we're chasin', but we all do it
生活原本就是如此, 难道不是吗? 不清楚自己在追寻什么, 但我们也不愿停下脚步
Just a part of life, I guess we're all foolish
这只是生活的一部分 也许我们都愚笨至极
Running after what we think will make us happy 'til it falls through
追逐以为会让自己感到快乐的东西,直到碰壁(孤独)
And then we find out later it ain't what we wanted
随后又会发现 这些并不是我们想要的
So we give up on it, then we pile the garbage
所以放弃追逐,将最后的动力也丢进垃圾袋中(孤独)
And we watch it grow and find a drug and numb it
最后失望越积越多,开始靠药物将自己麻醉
'Til we hit the point that we can barely function
直到我们到了几乎不能工作的地步
Am I motivated? Is my music dated?
是我太有上进心?还是我的音乐已过时?
Would I be the same if I was medicated?
如果我接受药物治疗,还会是原来的自己吗
Even therapists say I need medication
就连治疗师都说我需要药物治疗
I avoid it, though, because I'm scared to take it
但我回避了他,因为我害怕药物
Am I the only one that has a loaded gun
难道只有我才有上膛的枪吗
That's full of doubts and memories to overcome?
这充满了怀疑和需要克服的记忆
And I complain about 'em when they shoot at me
我也会去抱怨 当他们朝我开枪
But I know truthfully I like to load 'em up and let 'em—
但坦诚的讲,我更爱将枪上膛 给他们个回击!
That's so sad to see, that's so sad to see, I need help
这场面不忍直视,为此我深感抱歉,我需要帮助
They talk passively, then come after me by myself
他们不再理直气壮的讲话 并跟在我的身后
Lost that half of me, God, there has to be someone else
那不再是从前的我,上帝,我一定是被谁给操控了
Don't feel bad for me, I just can't believe that I'm lonely
别为我感到难过,我只是无法相信我是孤独的


No, I can't be the only one who's lonely tonight
不,我不是今夜唯一的孤独患者
No, I can't be the only—
不,我不是唯一那个

There's gotta be somebody out there
也许某人就在那里
There's gotta be somebody somewhere
也许他就在那里等着
Who needs company, and it's comforting to know
他需要有人陪伴,需要得到释然
There's gotta be somebody out there
他一定就在那里
There's gotta be somebody somewhere
他一定在那里等着
Who needs company, and it's comforting to know
他需要一些陪伴,需要得到释然

I can't be the only one who's lonely tonight
我不是今夜唯一的孤独患者
No, I (I) can't be the only— (Only)
不,我不是唯一——(唯一一个)
Can't be the only one who's lonely tonight
不是唯一那个孤独患者
No, I (I) can't be the only—
不,我不是唯一一个