Buried in the Murder
The Lonely Wild
标签
I'm fed with livestock
牲畜,雨水,谷物滋养着我
Rain, grasses and grain
That I bought in a city
辗转于不知名的各个城市不断补给着
From another city that I
Cannot name.
And I'll meet you for dinner
与你共进晚餐
And we'll speak the same
或许我们都会说
What choice have we got?
我能有什么选择呢?
We kiss women who love us
亲吻着爱我们以及我们爱的人
And we love the same.
And these men that we're making,
我们会成为什么样的人
These men we've become,
我们曾是怎样的人
Who speak with conviction
表面上言之凿凿
But can't find the answers
实际却心无定论
When the day is done,
到了最后
Will we side with the same truth
我们的信仰是否依旧如初
When we've mined long enough?
当被困苦折磨久了
Will we stand up and see eye to eye
我们是否还能昂然挺立,处之泰然?
Once the wild has torn
一旦野心破灭,我们还能否重拾勇气?
straight through our guts?
We all
我们都被生活打磨着棱角
We all
Dissolve
In all
When I talk like a liar,
当我如骗子满口谎言
When I've sold all my dreams,
当我背弃了所有梦想
When I stand tall, like a monument
当我站在高处,衣冠楚楚
That's when you know that I'll never wash clean.
你就知道我已经回不到纯真的最初
Some wait for the whisper.
有人期待着神祈
Some wait for God.
有人等待着上帝救赎
But it's never gonna be
当生活从来不会如你想象
how you want it to be
So, boy, just play along.
就这样吧,年轻人,去迎合吧
'cause there's a truth
因为真相已被抹杀埋葬
Buried in the murder—
A man I want to know.
我不甘心
So I can still look at myself
直盯着镜中的自己
In the the mirror
And say, "Hell, you know
喊道:老天,你特么知道怎样才是对的
Damn well the right way to go."