Making Today a Perfect Day (From
Making Today a Perfect Day (From "Frozen Fever")
Idina Menzel
标签
Idina Menzel/Kristen Bell/The Cast of Frozen
--
Elsa: You’ve never had a real birthday before
你从未有过真正的生日
Except, of course, the ones just spent outside my locked door
除了被我拒之门外的那些日子
So I’m here way too late to help you celebrate
我迟到太久现在帮你庆祝
And be your birthday date if I may…Achoo!
在你的生日里陪伴你
Anna: Elsa, I’m thinking you might have a cold
艾莎我想你可能感冒了
Elsa: I don’t get colds. Besides…
我没有感冒 并且
A cold never bothered me anyway
感冒再也不可能侵扰我
Just follow the string!
跟着这条线走
I’ve got big plans, I’ve got surprises for today
我准备好了给你一个大大的惊喜
Nothing but nothing’s gonna get in our way
无论什么事也不能够阻止
I’ve worked for weeks, planned everything within my power
我尽力准备了好几个星期
I even got Kristoff and Sven to take a shower
我甚至让克里斯托夫和斯文都洗了个澡
If someone wants to hold me back
如果有谁想来搞破坏
I’d like to see them try
那就来试试看
I’m on the birthday plan attack
我正忙着生日的安排
I’m giving you the sun, the moon, and the sky
我送给你太阳月亮和蓝天
I’m making today a perfect day for you
让今天成为你的完美一天
I’m making today a blast if it’s the last thing I do
我会努力让今天变成欢乐的一天
For everything you are to me and all you’ve been through
你对我来说最重要却受了很多伤
I’m making today a perfect day for you
让今天成为你的完美一天
Achoo! Achoo!
啊啾!
Anna: They come in threes!
连打三个喷嚏了
Elsa: I’m fine…achoo!
我没事
Surprise, surprise this one especially…achoo!
这一个惊喜可是非常特别的
Anna: Wow! You’ve got me reeling, but I’m still concerned for you
你让我惊喜但我还是很担心你
I think it’s time that you go home and get some rest
我想你应该快回家去休息
Elsa: We are not stopping cause the next one is the best…ah…achoo!
不能停下来因为还有个惊喜
Anna: Elsa, you gotta go lie down
艾莎你必须快躺下
Elsa: No way, we have to paint the town
我们还要装扮城堡
Anna: But you need medical attention
但你不能放弃治疗
Oaken: Are you sick? How ‘bout a cold remedy
你病了吗 要不要来试试
Of my own invention
我的独家药方
Elsa: No thanks
不用了
Anna: We’ll take it
我要了
Children’s Chorus: We’re making today a perfect day for you
让今天成为你的完美一天
Elsa: Making today a special day
也是特别的一天
Children’s Chorus: We’re singing a birthday song to make your wishes come true
我们唱着生日歌祝你梦想实现
Elsa: Wishes come true
梦想实现
Children’s Chorus: We love Princess Anna
我们爱安娜公主
Elsa: And I love you too
我也爱你
Children’s Chorus: So we’re making today a perfect day…in every way
让今天成为你的完美一天
Yes we are making today a perfect day
精彩无比的这一天
(Instrumental bridge)
让今天成为你的完美一天
Elsa: Come on! Now we climb!
快来 我们去攀爬
Anna: Elsa that’s too much. You need to rest!
艾莎这太高了 你需要休息下
Elsa: No…we need to get to our birthday chills…I mean thrills!
我们要感受生日的冷清...我是说感受快乐
Making dreams
制造梦想
Making plans
制定计划
Go go go go!
来吧来吧
Follow the string to the end
跟着这线到尾端
You are my very best friend
你是我最好伙伴
Anna: Elsa?!
艾莎
Elsa: What? I’m fine
我很好
We’re gonna climb
我们攀爬
We’re gonna sing
我们歌唱
Follow the string
跟着这线
To the thing
不断寻找
Happy happy happy
快乐快乐快乐
Merry merry merry
祝福祝福祝福
Hap…birth…hap…birthday!
热情生日
Anna: Woah! Elsa, look at you. You’ve got a fever. You’re burning up!
艾莎 看看你 你发烧了 身体好烫
All right, we can’t go on like this
好了我们别再继续啦
Let’s put this day on hold
这些计划推迟吧
Come on, admit it to yourself
来吧你就承认吧
Elsa: Okay…
好吧
I have a cold
我感冒了
I’m sorry Anna. I just wanted to give you one perfect birthday, but I ruined it. Again
抱歉了安娜我只是想给你一个完美的生日但 我又搞砸了
Anna: You didn’t ruin anything. Let’s just get you to bed
你没搞砸任何事 我扶你回去休息吧
Everyone: Surprise!
惊喜
Anna: Wow!

Elsa: Wow…

Chorus: We’re making today a perfect day for you
让今天成为你的完美一天
We’re making today a smiley face all shiny and new
让今天成为充满欢笑和不同的一天
Kristoff: There’s a fine line between chaos
这里各种乱作一团
Olaf: And a hullabaloo
但充满欢闹
Chorus: So we’re making today a perfect day
让今天成为完美一天
We’re making today a perfect day
让今天成为完美一天
A! N! N! A!
安娜
We’re making today a perfect day for you
让今天成为你的完美一天
Kristoff: Happy birthday
生日快乐
Chorus: Making today a happy day and no feeling blue
让今天成为没有悲伤的欢乐一天
Kristoff: I love you baby!
我爱你宝贝
Chorus: For everything you are to us
因为你对我们最重要
And all that you do
你也对我们好
Kristoff: I do
我愿意
Chorus: We’re making today a perfect day
让今天成为完美一天
Making today a perfect day
今天成为完美一天
We’re making today a perfect day
让今天成为完美一天
Elsa: Perfect day
完美一天
Anna: Okay, to bed with you.
好的 你该休息了
Elsa: No, wait! Wait! All that’s left to do is for the queen to blow the birthday bugle horn!
等等 最后还应该要女王吹响生日羊角号
Anna: Oh, no no no no no no no…
噢 不不不
Elsa: ACHOO!
阿啾
Anna: Best birthday present ever
我得到了最好的生日礼物
Elsa: Which one?
是什么
Anna: You letting me take care of you
你让我照顾你
Elsa: Achoo!
阿啾