标签
In the white room with black curtains near the station.
在车站附近一间带黑色窗帘的白房子里
Blackroof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings.
屋顶也呈黑色 村庄没有金色人行道 燕八哥叽叽喳喳令人烦厌
Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes.
银色马飞奔而来 月光在你深邃的眼中荡开
Dawnlight smiles on you leaving, my contentment.
晨曦微笑着目送你离开 直到我意满踌躇
I'll wait in this place where the sun never shines;
我等待的这个地方 太阳永远不会升起
Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves.
我等待的这个地方 影子从他们脚下逃跑
You said no strings could secure you at the station.
你说吉他演奏也不能在车站里让你安心
Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.
无论是站台的票根 喧腾不止的柴油 还是相望挥别的窗子
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
我在如此悲伤的时刻走进车站
As i walked out, felt my own need just beginning.
当我挪步出来 我感觉我体内的诉求才刚刚萌生
I'll wait in the queue when the trains come back;
当火车徐徐驶来 我会排队等候
Lie with you where the shadows run from themselves.
我就在这个影子会逃跑的地方和你一道睡下
At the party she was kindness in the hard crowd.
派对上她挤在人群中却依然善意温柔
Consolation for the old wound now forgotten.
那对已遭遗忘的老弱伤兵是一种慰藉
Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her dark eyes.
蜷缩在丛林中的黄色老虎也在她深邃的眼眸中走动
She's just dressing, goodbye windows, tired starlings.
她只是穿戴好一切 走过惜别的窗子 燕八哥依然聒噪不已
I'll sleep in this place with the lonely crowd;
我会在这儿和这群孤独的人共度良宵
Lie in the dark where the shadows run from themselves.
陶然醉倒在这个连影子也会逃跑之地的沉沉夜色中