Sara
Sara
Bob Dylan
标签

I laid on a dune' i looked at the sky'
我躺在沙丘上,仰视天空
When the children were babies and played on the beach.
那时孩子们还小,在沙滩上玩耍
You came up behind me' i saw you go by'
看着你从身后走来
You were always so close and still within reach.
那时你永远离我很近,近在咫尺
Sara' sara'
莎拉,莎拉
Whatever made you want to change your mind?
究竟是什么,让你变了心?
Sara' sara'
莎拉,莎拉
So easy to look at' so hard to define.
看得明白,却又难以表达
I can still see them playin' with their pails in the sand'
依然能看到孩子们用桶玩沙
They run to the water their buckets to fill.
看着他们跑向海边装满水桶
I can still see the shells fallin' out of their hands
依然能看到从他们手中掉落的贝壳
As they follow each other back up the hill.
看着他们依次溜到小山后面
Sara' sara'
莎拉,莎拉
Sweet virgin angel' sweet love of my life'
甜美的纯洁天使,我最亲的一生挚爱
Sara' sara'
莎拉,莎拉
Radiant jewel' mystical wife.
闪着宝石光辉的神秘的妻
Sleepin' in the woods by a fire in the night'
想着我们在夜间生火的木丛中睡去
Drinkin' white rum in a portugal bar'
想着我们在葡萄牙酒吧里喝着白朗姆
Them playin' leapfrog and hearin' about snow white'
孩子们玩着跳背游戏,听着白雪公主的故事
You in the marketplace in savanna-la-mar.
想着你漫步在萨瓦纳海滨的集市
Sara' sara'
莎拉,莎拉
It's all so clear' i could never forget'
这些记忆如此清晰,永生难忘
Sara' sara'
莎拉,莎拉
Lovin' you is the one thing i'll never regret.
与你相爱,从未后悔
I can still hear the sounds of those methodist bells'
依然能听到卫理公会教堂的钟声
I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through'
我在自我疗伤,已经挺过来了
Stayin' up for days in the chelsea hotel'
在切尔西旅馆待上了几天
Writin' "sad-eyed lady of the lowlands" for you.
为你写了一首“眼神忧郁的低地女士”
Sara' sara'
莎拉,莎拉
Wherever we travel we're never apart.
无论旅行何处,我们从未分离
Sara' oh sara'
莎拉,莎拉
Beautiful lady' so dear to my heart.
美丽的姑娘,我心的挚爱
How did i meet you? i don't know.
我们是如何相识的?我都忘了
A messenger sent me in a tropical storm.
一位信使将我带入了热带风暴
You were there in the winter' moonlight on the snow
你就站在冬日月光下的雪地上
And on lily pond lane when the weather was warm.
站在百合池塘小径上,那时天还不冷
Sara' oh sara'
莎拉,噢,莎拉
Scorpio sphinx in a calico dress'
穿着白棉布连衣裙的天蝎座狮身人
Sara' sara'
莎拉,莎拉
You must forgive me my unworthiness.
我配不上你,还请你一定原谅
Now the beach is deserted except for some kelp
如今沙滩已然荒废,只剩些巨型海藻
And a piece of an old ship that lies on the shore.
还有一艘在岸上搁浅的老船
You always responded when i needed your help'
当我需要帮助时,你总是给我回应
You gimme a map and a key to your door.
你给了我一张地图,和一把你房门的钥匙
Sara' oh sara'
莎拉,莎拉
Glamorous nymph with an arrow and bow'
带着弓箭的迷人仙女
Sara' oh sara'
莎拉,噢,莎拉
Don't ever leave me' don't ever go.
不要离我而去,不要一走了之