标签
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒呵 为何你如此执迷不悟
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
身处事外 自闭心门
Oh, you're a hard one
噢 你真是难以说服
I know that you got your reasons
但我已知晓 你有着自己的理由
These things that are pleasin' you
令你欣喜之事
Can hurt you somehow
或许也暗藏刀刃
Don' you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
小伙 万万不可抽那张方块Q(方块Q在这里隐喻艳丽但实际狠毒的女人)
She'll beat you if she's able
她足够给你以沉重打击
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
你应该明了 红心Q才值得你放手一搏(红心Q在这里隐喻真心爱人)
Now it seems to me, some fine things
在我看来 上等之物
Have been laid upon your table
早已陈列桌前
But you only want the ones that you can't get
但你仍心系着不可能属于你的那些
Desperado, oh, ain't you gettin' no younger
亡命之徒呵 你的青春永不再
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
痛苦与饥饿叫嚣着要你滚回家门
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
自由 噢 所谓自由 不过为人们口中相传的可笑玩意儿
Your prison is walking through this world all alone
而你身负罪名 独身落魄天下
Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
冬季来临时 难道不曾感到双脚冰凉?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
若天无降雪 阳光消匿
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
黑夜白昼混沌一体 辨别不清
You're loosin' all your highs and lows
无感无欲
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
而颓废终生 岂不是可笑至极
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒呵 为何你如此执迷不悟
Come down from your fences, open the gate
卸下执着 敞开心扉吧
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
或许风雨将至 但雨过天晴后终见彩虹
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late
在一切还未太迟之前 拥有一份真挚感情吧