All hail Savior!
塞壬唱片-MSR
标签
Do you remember, back then The days of “might is right”
那“强权即公理”的年代 曾记否
The days of “thick or thin” The simplest of times
至纯至简时光 尾巴粗细争论不休
Those days are far behind us All we know now is pain
旧日已逝 如今你我心中只留苦痛
But I’ll defend us til the end of our days
但我将护你我周全 直到岁月尽头
(Might! Is! Right!) ‘Til we crystallise (Sacrifice!)
(强权 即 公理) 直到彼此明晰心中信念 (不惧牺牲)
Let me save one more life
就让我再拯救一个生命
Trust in me, I will never let you fall! (No, woah) Stand with me, and we will save them all!
相信我 我绝不会让你倒下 与我并肩携手 拯救苍生
Woah, we’ll save them all!
不抛下哪怕一个
(Mahuizzotia) (Mahuizzotia)
(荣耀即刻加冕) (献上无限荣光)
Abandoned by my tribesmen Won their respect back in a brawl Old friends turned into rivals
惨遭族人抛弃 大动干戈之中 重获我族尊重 昔日挚友反戈相向
But I showed them all
可我丝毫不惧 一身光明磊落
At the heart of dust and haze, you’ll find me Catastrophic darkened days define me
于硝烟弥漫 阴霾笼罩中 我身显现 而灾难重重 至暗时刻 予我定义
A soldier kills to save a life
士兵杀戮 是为救赎
A doctor fights for the crystallised
医者从戎 是为济世
But I know that we’re one and the same We’re just a sacrifice, sacrifice
但我深知 你我同流共源 牺牲何惧
With me, don’t hesitate to go and give your all Leave all fear of pain and death behind
与我并肩 何需犹豫 苦痛和死亡 就尽数抛在身后
Trust in me, I will never let you fall! (No, woah) Stand with me, and we will save them all!
相信我 我绝不会让你倒下 与我并肩携手 拯救苍生
Woah, we’ll save them all!
不抛下哪怕一个
(Mahuizzotia) (Mahuizzo)
(荣耀即刻加冕) (献上无限荣光)
(Mahuizzotia) (Mahuizzotia)
(荣耀即刻加冕) (献上无限荣光)
Trust in me, I will never let you fall
相信我 我绝不会任你沉沦
Oh trust me, I will never let you fall! (Oh woah) Stand with me, and we will save them all!
相信我 我绝不会让你倒下 与我并肩携手 拯救苍生
Woah, we’ll save them all! (Save them all!)
不抛下哪怕一个