San Narciso
Faded Paper Figures
标签
Out to sea we hear
越过大海我们听到
Los Angeles calling
洛杉矶在呼唤
Each one of us falling
每一个人儿在坠落
Into vorticist dreams.
一头扎进漩涡派画家的梦境
In the air you see
风中的你静静的看着
The city cells sprawling
那城市的身影好像蔓延的细胞
like circuits installing
就好似复杂的电子元件
These silicon dreams.
这些由硅元素编织出的美丽的梦
Oh I run out of mind inside,
噢,我的心智早已衰竭
And so go out to find you,
于是外出追寻你的身影
But then something reminds you
然而有些东西却先一步提醒着你
Oh San Narciso shines from sea to sea,
噢,夜风中的圣纳西索闪着光,透过一片片海
The message we’re sending,
我们正在传载的信条
We want to believe.
让我们去相信
Oh concentrate
哦,请注意
And watch us move the sea.
看我们如何撼动大海
Entropically trending,
像熵一样伸展着曼妙的胴体
But we want to believe,
但我们相信
Yeah, we want to believe.
是的,我们相信
I can work the phones
我认得这些只言片语,如影随行
To sort out these demons
去窥视并区分恶魔
With some formal agreements,
带着一丝虔诚般的统一
Or you could let down your hair.
或者,垂下头颅
I can feel your pulse
感受着你的心跳
Break free from surveillance,
在监视者的注视下狂跳
Now it’s the last thing that makes sense,
现在,这是唯一能被理解的
The only reason I care.
唯一我还在意的理由
Oh I ran out of mind inside,
噢,我已神志衰弱
And so I’m coming to find you
所以,我来找你了
Before something reminds you
在它们找上门之前
Oh San Narciso shines from sea to sea,
噢,那星光闪闪的圣纳西索,透过一片片海
The message we’re sending,
正在传载的信函
We want to believe.
我们相信
Oh concentrate and watch us move the sea.
我们会让大海颤抖
Entropically trending,
让熵舞动,伸展
But we want to believe,
但我们始终相信
Yeah, we want to believe.
是的,我们始终相信。